Autor Thema: SBrick Sponsoring  (Gelesen 3069 mal)

Offline scorpy63

• MBFR Mitglied
SBrick Sponsoring
« am: 22. Februar 2021, 20:32:43 »
Hallo zusammen,

ich weiß nicht, ob das hier passt. ich habe mir mal die Freiheit herausgenommen, ein Sponsoring Angebot über unser LUG bei SBrick anzufragen.

Wir müssen nicht, können jedoch. Vielleicht finden sich ja Technic Interessierte, die das Angebot annehmen.
Zitat
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for registering on our form and sharing your community page!
I visited the site and we would be happy if we can support the Group by providing a special offer for its members!
Please take your time and review our offer:

Sbrick - 4in1 LUG Pack
$199 ONLY
(originally $212)

You get:
4 x Sbrick
4 x stickers

Sbrick Plus - 4in1 LUG Pack
$209 ONLY
(originally $249)

You get:
4 x Sbrick Plus
4 x stickers

If you need a VAT invoice or different payment method let us know, we are felxible to discuss payment terms!

Our idea is to establish a sort of affiliate partnership, where we can address the need of the LUG when it comes to motorizing builds.
We are really confident this special deal can satisfy many members of your community in that regard.

On the other hand, in the past several years we did not do a great job communicating and involving the community in questions surrounding the Sbrick brand, so we decided to change that!
So now, when we are releasing new products, like Sbrick Light and Sbrick ProApp, we would like to ask enthusiasts more often and learn their feedbacks.
Our plan is to reconnect with our supporters and other LUG members to improve the Sbrick experience!

Let me know your thoughts about topics above, or if you have any further question feel free to contact me!

Best regards,
Akos Tokovics
Sbrick Partnership Rep.

Die 12V Ära ist vorbei. Es lebe die 12V Ära!!! Und Blau muß sie sein ;-)